Saturday, March 30, 2013

EASTER - RESURRECTION SUNDAY

HE IS RISEN!
HE IS RISEN INDEED!
What a thrill it is to celebrate Christ's defeat over death and Satan.
We will join with other believers in worship and celebration at our church,
as you are doing.
We're having family and friends over for Easter dinner together
after church.
This year I wanted to do something around the table to further
the celebration.
I've heard about the Resurrection Eggs and know that
others in the family have used these.
But I had never used them,
so determined to put together a set to use this year.
First, I typed up the verses to be used.
Then I cut them apart to be put in each egg.
Then I gathered the items to be put into each egg along with its corresponding verse.
Here I've put the item in the egg and am placing the verse with it.
All done and in the basket. Each egg is numbered so it will be opened in
the correct order to tell the story of the crucifixion and resurrection.
Have a blessed Easter from our family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment